ABOUT ABSOULUTE ORGANIZING SOLUTIONS
Our mission is to:
- Provide confidential, non-judgmental services
- Form a collaborative relationship
- Enhance your personal and business lifestyle using a creative and customized approach
- Bring Calm back to your SOUL
We are proud of our ability to make an impact our clients can see and feel.
- An organized home and/or office allows our clients to:
- Increase work productivity
- Manage files, papers, and projects
- Locate items quickly and easily
- Impress family, clients, and staff
- Reduce stress
- A professionally managed move:
- Ensures less stress
- Provides coordination throughout the entire move process
- Coordinates important vendor relationships
- Oversees an orderly packing, unpacking & settling-in process
- Minimizes downtime
- Better information systems lead to:
- Increased employee efficiency and productivity
- Fewer delays and/or failures due to missing information negatively impacting work product
- Better project management
- Increased ability to handle incoming items
- Time savings organization-wide:
- No more lost or missing files
- Increased employee productivity
- Increased net revenues
- Eliminate clutter
President & Owner
Absoulute Organizing Solutions
As the President and Owner of Absoulute Organizing Solutions, Vernestine is responsible for managing all aspects of the company’s move/relocation, records management and professional organizing services.
She is responsible for developing strategies and logistics for the company’s business and residential clients.
Prior to starting Absoulute Organizing Solutions, Vernestine works in the IT field as a database manager and systems analyst for 12 years.
Vernestine holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science from North Carolina A&T State University and a Master of Science Degree in Information Systems from Strayer University.
Vernestine is a member of Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) where she serves on the Membership Committee with CREW-DC and the National Association of Productivity & Organizing Professionals (NAPO). She is a Certified Professional Organizer® and volunteers as a NAPO Ambassador.